bitty.and.bunny: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Monday, October 3, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

{top: forever21  //  shorts: old navy  //  oxford shooties: payless  //  bracelets: delias, target}


It won't stop raining in NJ.  And even though these photos were taken about 2 weeks ago, I was making the same complaint then too.  I mean, look at the lack of color.  In retrospect, I suppose I could have worn an outfit that didn't blend right in with the glum and gloomy grey, but at least I've got that patch of grass nearby to add a little pop.  And without water, that grass would have been lifeless and brown.  So I guess that rain was good for something after all.
I think I just saw the bright side of a dark day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover