bitty.and.bunny: Trick or Treat

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

{hat: handmade  //  coat: ecko  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: DC, via zappos  //  rosy complexion: freezing temperatures}

Happy Halloween!
I'll admit it - I feel kind of lame this year.  I was just too lazy to put together a costume.  But you know what?  Autumn decided to dress up this year instead.  It went as winter by having a blizzard in October.
  Hunny bunny and I stayed cuddled on the couch almost the entire weekend and I only changed out of my uniform of flannel pj pants & a cozy hoodie to the above when we finally ventured out to go grocery shopping (during the snow storm!).  While I was walking around the store a girl dressed as a cat gave me a smile and a little nod.  So I suppose this arctic-ready outfit sufficed as a costume, anyway.  Look at me, I dress up without even trying.  I can only wonder what that says about the way I look the other 364 days of the year...

Here are some of my costumes from Halloweens past.  (Proving to you that I made an effort in other years makes me feel a little less pitiful about my utter lack of creativity today).




1 comment:

  1. :O snow already? It looks so Christmas-y and beautiful in the pictures even though you look super cold. I like your angel costume, the halo looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover