bitty.and.bunny: Pork Chops & Applesauce

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pork Chops & Applesauce

{blazer: target  //  sweater: express  //  shorts: f21  //  tights: old navy  //  boots: payless}


I have a confession to make: I'm relatively new to tights.  Sure I've worn the standard white-tights-with-cute-dress as a little girl, and I dabbled in fishnet tights during my "grrrl power" days in high school.  But come autumn and winter, I had always resigned myself to wearing pants (mostly jeans) and warm tops (mostly sweaters).  How silly I was to exclude the possibility of shorts.  Paired with tights and boots, I think this combination goes together like peas & carrots, peanut butter & jelly, or possibly even pork chops & applesauce.  
In other words, it's swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover