bitty.and.bunny: Dancer, Prancer, Donner, & Vixen

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dancer, Prancer, Donner, & Vixen

{cardi: f21  //  top: old navy  //  jeans: limited  //  boots: steve madden  //  necklace: diy}


I had planned to wear this outfit on Christmas.  I thought the shirt would be a subtle nod to Santa and his reindeer, and would be the next best thing to donning a hideous Christmas sweater (which I can only dream of owning one day).
But as usual, my sister convinced me not to get dressed on Christmas so we could sit around in our pjs all day and not waste any time on trivial pursuits like personal hygiene.
So I wore this the next day while we hung out and practiced hula hoop dancing.
And then she took these photos.
Aren't sisters the best?



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover