bitty.and.bunny: Sprockets

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sprockets

{jacket & rain boots: target  //  sweater & jeggings: old navy  //  watch: sprout}


I can't help but feel just a little bit Sprockets in this outfit.  After all, I am part German.  These types of ensembles are probably genetically embedded in my DNA and are bound to crop up every so often, whether I'm conscious of it or not.
Das ist gut, nein?

In other news, we took these photos at the theater while waiting for Arthur Christmas to start.
It was wonderfully imaginative, completely adorable, and totally funny.
All the kids in the theater cheered when it was over.  I would have joined them if I wasn't so busy trying not to look like I was crying at the perfectly sweet ending.
Just do yourself a favor and go see it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover