bitty.and.bunny: Stress-mas Eve

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stress-mas Eve

  {sweater: target  //  shirt & sunnies: express  //  jeggings: old navy  //  boots: steve madden  //  necklace: diy}

I'm not gonna lie - taking vacation in the middle of December completely threw me off my Christmas prep game.  Before leaving for Vegas, I only bought 2 gifts, which left lots to do in the one week I had after returning (including crafting gifts and baking goodies).
And so, being the procrastinator that I am, I found myself on Christmas Eve with a to-do list much longer than I'd like to admit.
I hunkered down, put on a comfy outfit, recruited my boyfriend for backup, and got to work.
These photos were taken in a rare calm moment during my very hectic Christmas Eve.
 It was a bit stressful trying to get a lot done in a short time, but hunny bunny and I finally finished around 10pm and drove over to my dad's to have a big family sleepover with my brother & sister who are visiting from Florida.
In the end it was totally worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover