bitty.and.bunny: Test Run

Monday, December 5, 2011

Test Run

{cardi: joyce leslie  //  tee: 5below  //  jeggings: old navy  //  scarf: mandee  //  boots: ??}


I'm pretty excited because in just a week my boyfriend and I will be in Las Vegas!  We've never been there before and we're looking forward to exploring all of the fun, man made artificiality that Vegas has to offer - lights, sparkles, The Amazing Johnathan, dancing fountains, roller coasters, the Hoover dam.  And I'll feel so international visiting both Paris and Italy in one day.
I imagine it's like a Disneyland for adults.

As always, I want to be comfortable on the plane but now that I'm a style blogger, I don't think my standard yoga pants & hoodie will quite cut it.  So I tried out this outfit for a day to see if it would prove just as comfy as my old stand-by.  
Stretchy jeggings, a soft tee, a warm worn-in cardi, and cushy boots - I think it hit just the right note.

Now, if only I could be this proactive about packing.  However, old habits die hard so I'll probably wind up frantically throwing random items in my bag an hour before we leave for the airport.
But, opening my suitcase in the hotel to find 13 t-shirts, a bikini top, a pair of snowboarding pants, a tube of toothpaste minus the toothbrush, and mismatched shoes is half the fun of the vacation, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover