bitty.and.bunny: 7th Grade Boys

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7th Grade Boys

{sweater vest: diy hand-me-down  //  button up: jcp  //  tee: 5below  //  jeans: gap  //  boots: old navy  //  watch: sprout, via pure citizen}


 When I think back to the fashions of middle school, images of my locker neighbors wearing tee shirt-topped plaid button ups swirl in my mind.  (My locker neighbors were all boys).
So, thank you Jay, John, Glenn, & Mike for sporting the fashions that would inspire my outfit a mere 19 years later.


Today I'm linking to:
What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde
Whatever Whenever Wednesday at Rolled Up Pretty
What I Wednesday at Captivated by Grace
What I Wore at The Letter 4
Real Style  at Momma Go Round
What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover