bitty.and.bunny: Sunny Monday

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunny Monday

 {dress, belt: delias  //  sweater: gap  //  tights: payless  //  boots: zappos  //  necklace: f21}


I can't get over this beautiful, mild winter we've been having here in NJ.  I think I may have effectively forgotten what real winter feels like.
And I'm pretty sure I haven't gone out without a coat so much in February before.
It kind of makes having a crazy blizzard in October totally worth it.

On a more serious note, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has been leaving positive and supportive messages regarding my boyfriend's sister.
I can't tell you how good each and every one of your comments makes me feel.
You guys are awesome.

Today I'm linking up to:
Monday Mingle
Visible Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover