bitty.and.bunny: Lace, Stripes, and Way Too Much Fun

Monday, March 12, 2012

Lace, Stripes, and Way Too Much Fun

{dress, top: delias  //  belt: jcp  //  tights: old navy  //  boots, socks: steve madden  //  bracelets: f21, payless, handmade}


Without a doubt, weekends are the bomb diggity.
But have you ever had one that's just so perfect you didn't want it to end?  I mean, really didn't want it to end?  You know, one that has good times with great friends, lots of laughter, Indian food, engaging conversation, a beautiful spring day perfect for jogging, thrifting, shopping at the farmer's market, and even a slumber party.

And just when I thought my weekend couldn't get any better, we change the clocks and I get an extra hour of evening sunlight.
Life is good.


Today I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover