bitty.and.bunny: Highlights & Lowlights #4

Friday, April 27, 2012

Highlights & Lowlights #4

{top, wedges (similar): target  // jeans  //  bracelets  //  sunnies: harmon}



Lowlights:
  • Having to spend some time at the DMV.  I don't know what kind of witchcraft voodoo they've got going on, but no matter what the temperature is outside, it's always stiflingly hot inside.  It's quite remarkable, really.
  • Picnik (my love, my editor of choice, my best friend blogging tool) closed.  It was such an easy, fun, user-friendly photo editor.  It will be missed.
  • Spray on self-tanner.  I look like some strange Snooki-zebra-leopard hybrid.  I'm now tan, striped, and spotted.

Highlights:
  • That one time I looked like Zooey Deschanel.  Yes, I just wrote an entire post about it, but it's just a little too awesome not to mention again.  Fair warning, I'll probably mention it about 5,683 more times...this week.
  • I just discovered a new, healthy snack - cover half an apple with a couple slices of cheddar cheese and broil for a few minutes. I may have been lazy enough to make this for dinner twice this week.
  • And speaking of tasty snacks, I've also been loving on this dessert: banana mixed with nutella and toasted walnuts.  I'm a fan of the easy.
  • Getting to borrow my dad's sweet Audi while he was on vacation last week.  I love my pretty little Scion tC, but I just felt uber cool driving that baby around for a little while.  So what if there were so many controls, buttons, and dials in there that the console was in Spanish and I had heat blowing from the left vents, and AC blowing from the right?
  •  Always finding it easier to think of highlights than lowlights.  That's pretty great.

It's party time.

    1 comment:

    1. Hey there! I nominated you for the Liebster blog award and you're up on the post today! :)

      Britt
      Secondhand Magpie

      ReplyDelete

    don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

    Pin It button on image hover