bitty.and.bunny: Highlights & Lowlights #5

Friday, May 4, 2012

Highlights & Lowlights #5

{jacket: target, similar  //  scarf: h&m, similar  //  watch  //  vintage kerchief: gramma's  //  boots}


Lowlights:
  • We stayed with friends over the weekend, and even though we were five stories up, the people having an outdoor party 2 blocks over played their music so loud, it literally sounded like they were in our bedroom.  Mexican karaoke with a siren in between every song until 4am; why not?  
  • The noise was so obnoxious that I actually called the police (I never, ever call the police).  
  • The police didn't answer the phone.  Are they allowed to do that?  If it hadn't sent me into fits of laughter I would have been really angry.
  • Rain, rain, & more rain for the past few days.  And being woken up by thunder two nights in a row.  Still not as bad as being woken up by the Mexicans, though.
  • Eradicating all of my blog's customizations with one accidental click.  All this new design stuff you see here?  Wasn't planning on doing it at 10pm on a Wednesday night while trying realllly hard not to fall into a complete panic.


Highlights:
  • Eating french toast for breakfast & Indian food for lunch with friends on Saturday: three of my favorite things.
  • My friend, Fatiha sending me this beautifully shot candid photo (above) that she took while we were on her roof.
  • Trying on an amazing dress of my friend's and falling head over heels in love with it, only to find out she bought it months ago on ebay.  I thought for sure I'd never be able to find one of my own...and then she found it for me (!!!).  It's coming from China, and in a few short weeks I will be debuting it with all of the pomp and circumstance that a gorgeous, white Chinese dress deserves.  Thank you again, Fatiha!!
  • Getting a call from a friend I haven't talked to in a while when I was having a bad day - I couldn't help but laugh with him and it turned my mood right around. 
  • The rain is finally lifting and we're going to a baseball game tomorrow.  Let's Go Mets!

Check out where I'm linking up today here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

    Pin It button on image hover