bitty.and.bunny: Highlights & Lowlights #7

Friday, May 18, 2012

Highlights & Lowlights #7

{tee: target (similar)  //  skirt: h&m  //  sandals: o'neill (similar)  //  necklace: gift  //  earrings: bahamas (made from coconuts!)}



Lowlights:
  • I sat down at a restaurant and as the hostess handed me my menu, she called me ma'am.  Ma'am!  Right to my face.  The nerve.
  • Attending a going away party for a friend and then, due to some confusion, not getting a chance to say goodbye to her.  My sentiments sent over facebook just don't stand up to a good, real life goodbye.
  • Waking up in the middle of the night to what sounded like something be dragged across the attic.  As a borderline insane animal lover, I don't want to call an exterminator.  I may just have to deal with those mysterious sounds from above...
  • Going out to dinner with my neighbor and having him tell me, rather emphatically, that he thinks gay marriage is "just ridiculous."  I haven't really been able to look at him the same way since. 


Highlights:
  • Sharing some good conversation and lots of laughs with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while.  I love my friends.
  • Getting to meet a retired secret service agent who was there during Reagan's attempted assassination.  Plus, he was also inside the World Trade Center when it was bombed in 1993.  The man lived through an explosion. (!!)  It was an intriguing conversation to say the least.
  • This amazingly warm & sunny weather.  Driving with the sunroof open and David Guetta pumping through the speakers - that's how I roll.
  • Having my hunny bunny nap on the couch next to me while I type...when we really should be grocery shopping and taking outfit photos.  But it's just so much sweeter this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover