bitty.and.bunny: A Wrinkle in Time

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Wrinkle in Time

{top  //  shorts  //  scarf: diy  //  sandals: delias (similar)  //  watch}



I love this shirt, but it just might be the highest maintenance article of clothing I've ever owned.  It wrinkles at the drop of a hat, and sometimes even if I just look at it wrong.  The frequency with which it must be ironed requires a Cinderella-like devotion, only I don't get the added benefit of a team of bird & mouse seamstresses while I toil away, pressing out the creases.

 Normally I'd throw my hands up in the air and pledge never to wear a top that demands so much of my attention.
But I've already got the iron heating up, and this will be the second time I flatten out those folds this week.
 What can I say - I'm a sucker for a prima donna with a scalloped edge.


I'm linking up with these gals today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover