bitty.and.bunny: ShopYourWay ~ An (even more) Fun Way to Shop

Saturday, June 23, 2012

ShopYourWay ~ An (even more) Fun Way to Shop

PersonalShopper.jpg
{This post brought to you by ShopYourWay Program. All opinions are 100% mine.}


It's no secret that I love to shop.  I mean, I have a style blog, hello.  These clothes don't just magically appear in my closet (but it would be sort of amazing if they did).
So when I got the opportunity to become a part of a new, innovative, and rather unique shopping program, I was more than excited to give it a try!  (Just mention the word shop and my ears instantly perk up).  This program allows me - nay - encourages me to do one of the things I love most - shop (or shopping's less guilt-inducing sister - browse).  Using the new (totally free) ShopYourWay program, I can earn points when I make purchases at stores like Sears and Kmart.  And let's face it, between these two stores alone, you can find just about everything you need!  Earning points redeemable for discounts while buying things like patio furniture, clothing, shoes, tools (for my boyfriend, of course), and even oil changes?  Yes, please.
  But the best part?  I get to be a personal shopper for my friends and family, choosing and suggesting products I think they'd like.  And I even earn a commission every time they make a purchase!
Interested?  It's so easy to join.  Just click here: Request an Invite to ShopYourWay and follow the 5 quick steps to register.
Signing up was a snap - it literally took me under 5 minutes (I decided to add my W9 information later to save time).
And when you're done, here's what it looks like:


I've already started making wish lists for myself, and am having a blast putting together suggestions of products that I know my friends & family will love.  You can even live chat with your "clients" as you shop for them.  What could be better than that? 
Oh yeah; making money while you do it.
p.s. - Want me to be your personal shopper?  Click here and let's go (virtual) shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover