bitty.and.bunny: I'm Cool

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Cool

{kohls sweater (similar)  |  shorts  |  payless shoes (super cute option)  |  dogeared & gifted necklaces}



Please excuse the abundance of photos featuring my giddy yet smugly triumphant expression.  It was actually cool enough (for one day) to wear a sweater (!!!).  I love summer with a passion that's usually only paralleled by the likes of school children, but being able to put on my first sweater of the season just made me....supremely happy.  ...And apparently also gave me temporary delusions that I am somehow vaguely responsible for mother nature's amazing achievements.  The first glimmering of fall will do that to a girl.


I'm linking up with these lovlies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover