bitty.and.bunny: Jersey Girls

Monday, August 27, 2012

Jersey Girls

{target top (cute option) & shoes (similar)  |  f21 shorts  |  ON scarf  |  watch  |  inpink bracelet (similar) & ring}


Over the weekend I got to meet up with some great NJ bloggers.  Sharon from The Tiny Heart set up a fun brunch date in NYC with Diana & Catalina of city and burbs, Tara from Penniless Socialite, and me.  These girls were intelligent, funny, stylish, and despite my ridiculously shameful and decidedly un-fashionable tardiness, really friendly and sweet as well.  It was great getting to meet them and I truly hope we can do it again sometime!  Oh, and nevermind* that naked and very awkwardly placed baby floating in the background.


{left to right: Catalina & Diana, Sharon, Tara, & me}

*Did you get that oh so clever pun?  If not then you were clearly never a Nirvana fan and I'm not so sure we can be friends anymore.  But if you love Vanilla Ice, I'll reconsider.

In other news, I'm linking up here today.

2 comments:

  1. Everything is fabulous, from your bun to your nails!!! I still have my Vanilla Ice tape...can we be friends?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..me too. So, hell yes we can! Thanks for the sweet comment :)

      Delete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover