bitty.and.bunny: Pumped Up Kicks

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pumped Up Kicks


{top  |  jeans  |  shoes  |  watch  |  f21, target bracelets (similar)  |  inpink ring (cute option)}


Ok, can we talk about these shoes for a minute?  I just met them and I already think I'm in love.  I had been seriously crushing on the leopard Sperrys all summer, but at $75 a pop, and made of leather - which I've been making an effort to move away from (for more info on that click here, but be prepared to cry), I couldn't bring myself to buy them.  I had been searching everywhere for an affordable copy cat pair, and lo and behold, I came across these babies as I was browsing the Payless site.  With a coupon I wound up getting them for only $15, and best of all, no animals were harmed in the making of these kicks.  Expect to see me wearing them with nearly every piece of clothing I own.

p.s. - They also come in stripes, sequins, or plaid and they're all on sale for only $20 right now!  I'm even considering getting a second, identical pair for when I inevitably wear these into the ground.

p.p.s. - Come party with me here today.

Btw, I wasn't compensated in any way for this post; I just love these shoes and want you to know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover