bitty.and.bunny: Comfy, Happy, Cozy

Monday, October 22, 2012

Comfy, Happy, Cozy

{thrifted UO sweater (similar)  |  no nonsense leggings, c/o  |  steve madden boots  |  ON scarf (similar)}


You might recognize these photos from my No nonsense review.  But I liked this outfit so much that I just had to give it a proper, dedicated outfit post (which means you'll also be seeing the outfit featuring the tights, too).  This outfit accompanied me on a date with my boyfriend, and got to witness us discovering a new Indian restaurant that had some of the most delicious food I've ever tasted.  It walked around with us while we window shopped and conversed, and my sweater even got to pay a visit to her mother ship (Urban Outfitters).  It was a comfy, cozy, happy day for us all.


Click here to see where I'm linking up.



1 comment:

  1. I love love love this!! I totally want to copy you now :) this is comfy and stylish and perfect. Love the red pants with all the neutrals! You look so cute.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover