bitty.and.bunny: Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

The boyfriend and I ran off to Las Vegas for the week.  While I'm gone I've got some great guest posts lined up for you later on where my buddies and I will be talking about which items we can't live without during fall.

But for now, here's some simple, fun, and most importantly - last minute - Halloween ideas for all of you fellow procrastinators out there who usually make the decision ahead of time not to bother with a costume, and then scramble 20 minutes before going out to put one together because you just can't force yourself to grow up enough to not dress up on Halloween yet.  No?  None of you do that?  Just me?  Well, then...

  1. Be a unicorn.  Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This shows us how to pull a whole costume together, but I say just stick the horn on your head and people will get the idea.
  2. Paint rainbow stripes on your eyelids.  The girls at The Beauty Department show us how.
  3. Ok, so I admit the ones in this video are totally corny, but hey, you did wait until the last minute.  (I especially love the Chick in a Box).
  4. For an obscure reference very few are sure to understand, grab a blond wig, black rimmed glasses, striped tights, some red lipstick, and be Kelly.
  5. Or use that same blond wig, glue on a beard & a bow, and go as that fashion girl. (p.s.. - keep your eye open for Kelly.  p.p.s. - I've said most of that sh*t).
  6. And finally, if you're really lame, you could do what hunny bunny & I did last year: cut a mustache or goatee out of felt and eyelash glue that puppy to your face.
Are you dressing up this year?  If you've blogged about it, please leave a link in the comments.  I'm always looking for costume ideas to steal take inspiration from!




No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover