bitty.and.bunny: Mythical Magic

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mythical Magic

{f21 cardi & shorts  |  ON chambray (similar) & tee  |  no nonsense tights, c/o  |  target shoes (similar)  |  inpink necklace (similar) & ring  |  asos necklace  |  oasap ring, c/o}


It's no secret that I have a thing for chambray.  I mean, I have two nearly identical ones in my closet that I suspect must be some sort of magical fabric-slash-mythical Greek sirens.  They're always calling me, and I feel myself inexplicably drawn to them - enough to wear them on average about twice a week.  Repetitive, yes.  Icky, maybe.  Imaginative, not a chance.  But I say small price to pay for stylish, flattering, comfort.  Am I right or am I right?


Click here for today's linkies.


1 comment:

  1. I think I already mentioned how I love these tights but ya...I love these tights!! I also love how your chambray and shorts look like awesome retro overalls together! Thanks for your cute comment on my blog, I loved it. You're so funny! You definitely need to find those windows lol I think they're on the way to gate C??
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover