bitty.and.bunny: primp & prep

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

primp & prep

This post brought to you by Hpnotiq. All opinions are 100% mine.
Untitled-6
Gather round, and let me tell you a story.  A long, long time ago, back when I was young and still kind of cool, I used to party quite often.  My friends and I would all gather at someone's house (or more likely, dorm room) and we'd all get ready together.  We'd choose outfits and do each others'  hair and makeup.  And sometimes, left to our own devices, well, we didn't look too hot.
Thankfully you youngins [21 and older] have access to Primp & Prep - an exclusive site by Hpnotiq made specifically to help you & your friends get ready for girl's night.  With lots of fun tidbits like hair & makeup trends (with tutorials), style advice, and even tips on how to catch the attention of the opposite sex, this site would have saved me from many seriously cringe-worthy fashion choices, and probably from making a fool of myself in front of boys more often than I care to remember.  (They say you learn from your mistakes; if so then I should have a PhD by now.  All I can say is thank goodness hardly anyone had digital cameras back then; otherwise I might be tempted to show you the horrific evidence).
Untitled
And it gets even better - there's a pandora radio station to listen to and (my favorite part) lots of cocktail recipes to try out while primping.  So, hair down music up!  Primp & prep with your friends and Hpnotiq.

P.S. - You must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages and as always, please remember to drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover