bitty.and.bunny: Sharon's Fall Favorites

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sharon's Fall Favorites

Hi guys! I'm Sharon from The Tiny Heart. I blog about petite fashion and life with my hubby and two dogs at the Jersey shore. Kym asked me to put together my fall favorites, so I decided to show you my go-to outfit in the fall. I'm always wearing some version of this look!




 Get the look: Scarf//Tee//Jeans//Boots

1. Leopard scarf. Leopard is quickly becoming the new neutral and the scarf will keep you warm on those chilly fall days. Don't have a leopard one? Swap it out for a solid scarf.

2. Striped tee. Stripes are my favorite pattern and they're a fun twist on a basic tee. A polka dot tee would also work well for this look.
 
3. Skinny Jeans. Skinny jeans are all I wear in the fall since their slim shape allows you to easily tuck them into boots. Sometimes it's fun to mix it up with colored skinny jeans (but then be sure to tone down either the tee or the scarf).

4. Riding boots. This season is all about the riding boots! Go for a dressier pair and you'll be able to wear them with skirts/dresses too.

Thanks so much to Kym for allowing me to take over her blog today! Come say hi to me at The Tiny Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover