bitty.and.bunny: T-Day Delay

Thursday, November 22, 2012

T-Day Delay



This year my Thanksgiving is going to be a little unorthodox.  Besides celebrating with my sister, brother, and mom, which is a rare occasion for me since I live 1100 miles from them, we're also getting to eat outside in sunny, warm Florida weather at the end of November (!!!).  And instead of celebrating Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day, we're celebrating it tomorrow, on Black Friday.  It was a simple way to accommodate the fact that my boyfriend couldn't get a flight down to join us until then.  Besides, it's also a great deterrent from the temptation to head out to the mall at 3 in the morning, (though the high probability of mob tramplings are usually deterrent enough, but still).  So from my delayed celebration to yours, I hope you have, had, or will be having, a very Happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover