bitty.and.bunny: Vegas, Baby! {Part 3}

Monday, November 19, 2012

Vegas, Baby! {Part 3}

It may be hard to believe, but I still have more Vegas photos to share with you.  I'm telling you; it was hard to pry the camera away from my eye the entire time we were there.  Things might have gone a little too far when I found myself watching life through a camera lens more than without it.  But can you blame me?  I am a girl, and am therefore inexplicably and uncontrollably drawn to bright and shiny things.  And as a blogger, I am compelled to capture each and every one of those things on film.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip!! I have to go back and look at your other 2 posts! I never really liked Vegas but you make it look fun! You must know all the good places to go.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover