bitty.and.bunny: Winter Stripes

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winter Stripes

{ON sweater (cute option -on sale!) |  target skirt (similar)  |  steve madden boots | ON scarf}



I've been a little off track from my usual outfit posting format, but Christmastime simply requires a departure from the norm to bring you some gift guides and a fancy nails how-to, (and maybe even a couple more surprises before the big day).  But just because I've been in the Christmas spirit doesn't mean I haven't been getting dressed.

In fact, between visions of sugarplum fairies dancing in my head, and dreaming of a white Christmas, I've been conjuring up ways to transition my beloved striped maxi skirt into the colder months.  Inspiration struck and I pulled some leggings on underneath, and wore this get-up to do a little shopping.  I was totally toasty, completely comfortable, and most importantly, was wearing my maxi in winter.  That's a big ol' check mark in the win-win-win column.



You can catch me here, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover