bitty.and.bunny: Accessory Anomaly

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Accessory Anomaly

{target blazer | f21 blouse | UO jeans | steve madden boots | h&m scarf (old) | vintage necklace (similar)}



Would you believe me if I told you I got a wind machine over the weekend?  Well, I did one better.  I got Mother Nature's wind machine - aka...uh, wind.  When it wasn't giving me hair-blown-in-face-mustache (which my boyfriend was all too happy to point out each and every time it happened), or making me shiver down to the very core of my soul, we actually manged to get a few shots that made it seem as if my crazy, windblown hair was intentional.

I inherited this amazing vintage necklace from my Gramma a couple years ago.  I love it, but it never seemed to go with anything I wore - it always gave the outfits a way-too-fancy vibe (and if you know me, you know I am anything but).  But when I put this outfit on, I instinctively reached for it, knowing full well that gold polka dots mixed with pearls and rhinestones is practically a recipe for fancy.  Yet somehow, the combination reads more laid back than lavish.  I cannot explain the anomalies of nature, people; I just wear them.


Party with me here.

1 comment:

  1. It's truly a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satiѕfіed that you just sharеd this helpful іnfo
    ωith us. Please stay us up to date lіkе
    this. Τhank you for shаring.

    my weblog :: New Bingo Sites
    Also see my web site - New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover