bitty.and.bunny: All Apologies

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All Apologies



I've been a bad, bad blogger.  I left last week for a mini vacation to Atlantic City without a word to you.  Normally when I'll be gone for a few days, I try to schedule some posts or at least leave a little note.  But this time it just didn't happen.  When I should have been writing posts to schedule during my absence, I spent my time agonizing over packing my suitcase and choosing car snacks instead.  When I should have been taking outfit photos while I was away, I was stuffing my face and drinking.  And when I should have at least been documenting the amazing Tenacious D concert I went down there to see so I could share it with you, I was busy dancing around with the kind of confidence only a vodka & red bull can provide, and chatting with other fans.  (Seriously, I only took one blurry photo during the entire show).  It's reprehensible.

All I really have to say for myself is that I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover