bitty.and.bunny: Polka Dot & Peach

Friday, March 22, 2013

Polka Dot & Peach

 
 {target sweatshirt | f21 blouse (similar) | gap jeans (similar) | fossil watch | groopdealz bracelet (similar)}


Even though winter's being stubborn about letting spring have a turn, I can't help but feel like warmer weather is just around the corner when I'm wearing peach and gold polka dots. It's a combination created as if to say "Oh god, I'm still cold", with a gentle undertone of "Alright already winter, enough is enough.  I'm ready for spring now.  Thanks."

These photos were taken by my sweet friend, Natalie.  (Can you believe this was her first time?  She's a natural!)
Linking up with these peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Omg gorgeous. I love this outfit a lot! You look great, Kym!!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover