bitty.and.bunny: Appropriate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Appropriate

{gap jeans (similar) | pacsun tank | target cardi & wedge sneaker | ON hat (similar) | inpink ring (so similar)}


As the weather continues to be just....weird....I actually find myself having more fun putting outfits together.  Because it's hot, then chilly; warm, then freezing, I don't get to miss any one aspect of dressing.  Usually sometime around month two of a season, I'll begin longing for the pieces that I haven't been able to wear in a while.  But this schizophrenic spring pretty much requires my entire wardrobe to be on call so I'm ready to throw on a maxi dress or shorts for those warm, sunshiney days, while also being prepared to bundle up, say for example in wide leg jeans & a cardi the very next day...when we're sitting around a bonfire in the yard to warm up a bit.  Note: the hat is appropriate anytime, but is most useful for covering up lazy and/or bad hair days.


Linking here today.



  

2 comments:

  1. So cute and comfy. This weather is driving me nuts. :) I don't have room in my closet for all my clothes. And I need both cool and warm weather clothes right now. Geez. :)
    Love your hat - I got one recently but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the hat. And this schizophrenic spring is driving me insane! I just want to put all my winter clothes in a box for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover