bitty.and.bunny: Island Dreamin'

Monday, May 13, 2013

Island Dreamin'

This post brought to you by Aruba Tourism Authority. All opinions are 100% mine.

The weather finally seems to be warming up a bit, and while I am loving every moment of spring, I'm also beginning to think about summer vacation.  Recently, my honey and I were given the generous offer from a family member to borrow his timeshare in Aruba for a week.  Just as I began daydreaming about the clear blue waters and white fluffy beaches, I was approached to do a little research and write a post about Aruba travel!  Kismet?  I think so.
When I imagine Aruba, beautiful images of pristine beaches and calm waters pop into my head.  Much like this gorgeous scene.
But after reading a bit more about it, I learned that there's all kinds of things to do there besides relaxing, reading, and basking in the sun (because as much as I love to lounge around on vacation...or anywhere really, I also reluctantly enjoy a little exercise every now and again.  Especially if what I'm doing is so awesome that I forget it's exercise.)
There's a national park - perfect for hiking and exploring the island by foot.  And then there's kyaking to take in the sights by water.   And of course, calm, clear waters make for great snorkeling.  Plus, there are these great natural land bridges that I would be in heaven just being near.
Just look at this gorgeousness!
If you want some more information, check out the video below and be sure to visit Aruba travel.
Now...to begin saving up for that flight to Aruba....

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover