bitty.and.bunny: Deleted

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Deleted

Yesterday I did what I feared I would someday do.  I accidentally deleted the outfit photos I had taken over the weekend.  Somewhere between transferring them from the camera to the computer they disappeared, and without checking, I deleted them from my camera.  As soon as my boyfriend noticed me staring at my laptop,  uncomprehending and bewildered, he quickly took over to try to retrieve them.  No luck.  They're gone.  As my dad likes to say, I always knew this day would come.  I just didn't think it would be today.  Ha.

Since I deleted all the photos of the outfit I wanted to show you, I thought instead I'd post some outfits that I never planned to show you (and actually should have been deleted).  They didn't make it to the blog for a number of reasons - the outfit didn't look as good as I thought or the photos turned out wonky.  Whatever was the reason, I was content to keep them safely tucked away on my hard drive.  But due to my airhead moment, you now get to take a peek into what you were never supposed to see.  Enjoy!



Joining these link ups today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I think ALL of these outfits are amazing and totally worth blogging! That does stink that the photos you wanted to share got deleted though. :( I've been there unfortunatlely! But you obviously made the best of it!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover