bitty.and.bunny: Sir Mixalot

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sir Mixalot

{similar dress | similar jacket | ON vest | similar boots | fossil watch | asos bracelet}


I am so glad that the mixed media jacket has made a comeback.  I was all over it the first time around in the early '90s (with staggeringly unfashionable results), but unlike bike shorts and slap bracelets, I'm still into the trend today.  After snagging this sweet vegan leather jacket at TJ Maxx (I wish you could feel it; it's like buttah), I decided that with a little help she could easily masquerade as the beloved jacket of yore.  And since I had already done this with a denim jacket, I threw the same vest over this one and called it good.  As you can clearly see, my imagination knows no bounds.

How do you feel about this trend?  Should it stay in 1992 with crimped hair and wigwam socks or are you as excited about its return as you were that time your mom finally caved and got you those totally awesome Z. Cavariccis?


Linking here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover