bitty.and.bunny: Riding Dirty

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Riding Dirty

{vestdenim | similar sweatshirt | chambray | similar boots}



I should have worn this outfit on Halloween, for the amount of people who told me I look like a horseback rider.  Which is fitting, because (little known fact) I was on the equestrian team in college.  And while I learned a lot about saddles, stirrups, and stride, the distinctly chic riding style that usually goes along with it went right over my head.  Back in school I was pretty devoted to my uniform of tee shirt, jeans, and a hoodie, and apparently no amount of trotting around a paddock could make me waver from it. 

 
p.s. - New Jerseyans, don't forget to vote today!!
p.p.s. - Linking up here.


1 comment:

  1. I love it that an ad has been served up under this post for saddles! You look very chic in a laid back way, something slightly French about this outfit (I'm French so can say it!). Popping by from Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover