bitty.and.bunny: I'm Thankful for...Jessi

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm Thankful for...Jessi

Taking over today is my gorgeous friend, Jessi, of Haircut and General Attitude.  She is one of my favorite people in the blogosphere - she is sweet, has a great sense of humor, and an awesome style that features lots of stuff our grannies would wear, but in the most modern way imaginable.  Besides, we're both vegetarian and hate cold weather.  I think we may be soul mates.


Outfit Details:
Jeans - ModCloth
Sweater - H&M
Vest - JCP
Bag - Target
Booties - Forever Young
Necklaces - Local Boutiques
 

Hey loves! I'm Jessi and I'm super excited to be borrowing Kym's blog for the day while she's vacationing.  Me and Kym go way back.  Well, kind of.  We've just been bloggy friends forever :)  She's the best.  We bonded over our many similarities and crappy weather.  And every time I come here I leave laughing!  I love that!

Anywho, today I'm sharing an outfit fit for Thanksgiving Dinner.  Something totally comfortable but with dressed up details.  I love the idea of wearing a stretchy sweater like this one to hide the little gut I'm sure to get from all that food ;)  The vest adds some more detail (and more tummy-coverage) and the little bit of bling on the collar is my favorite! Add a little jewelry and some fun heeled booties, and I'm ready to feast!  Oh, and the hair totally fits the Thanksgiving theme, right?  I mean it looks kinda pilgrim-y to me...

Well, here's to a fulfilling Thanksgiving for all!  As a fellow vegetarian I won't be having any turkey but I'm sure I'll devour my fair share of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie!  Mmmm....



Please note that this is a scheduled post, so if I don't respond to comments, it just means I'm probably enjoying life outside of the internet.  Whatever that's like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover