bitty.and.bunny: I'm Thankful for...Linda

Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm Thankful for...Linda

Today I'm happy to introduce you to Linda of The Dragonfruit Diaries.  She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth bloggers I know.  From the moment we met, I've been in awe of her creatively unique style, and truly eloquent way with words.  Here is her Thanksgiving-inspired outfit.

 

Hi there, my name's Linda and I blog over at The Dragonfruit Diaries. Most of the time my personal style always has a dash of leather, spikes, or some other form of eclectic edginess. However, that's not exactly the theme that comes to mind when Thanksgiving comes up. So instead, this outfit is something I'd wear for a family gathering. The skull encrusted bag and fun tights still retain that sense of edginess that I like, but I decided to bring out the romantic side of my closet with this artsy print dress and burgundy beanie.

Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday, and don't hesitate to pop on over to my blog and say hello!



Please note that this is a scheduled post, so if I don't respond to comments, it just means I'm probably enjoying life outside of the internet.  Whatever that's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover