bitty.and.bunny: Onecklace Review

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Onecklace Review

{similar top | unknown cardi | jeans | boots | love necklace, c/o Onecklace}




I just have to start this post by saying how utterly happy I am that the super freezing, -17° weather seems to have passed (at least for now).  Never in my life has 35 degrees felt so warm!  Anyway, I received this awesome necklace in the mail a few days ago from Onecklace.com, and I, pardon the pun, love it!  I was able to choose from a plethora of different fonts (I settled on this pretty, delicate script), as well as the finish (24K gold plated), and even the length and style of chain.  I thought a lot about what word I wanted, and finally in the end chose simply, love.  Because love is all you need.  The processing time is impressive, considering that each necklace is custom made.  I don't think I waited longer than 2 ½ weeks from the time I placed my order until it was in my hands, and that was with the holidays.  Not too shabby! 

On a completely unrelated note, I'm thinking it may be time for a slight hair color change. The ombre is looking a little overwhelming and a tad orange, and while it's totally 90s grunge perfect, it's just not working for me.  The surprising part is that when I wear my hair wavy (which I shockingly have no photos of yet since getting the new color), it blends perfectly and looks gorgeous.  But worn straight, something looks a little off.  Perhaps a warm brown is in order.  Now, to simply book a last-minute flight to go see my hairstylist in FL...you know, no biggie.


Partying with these peeps, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover