bitty.and.bunny: Reebok ZQuick

Friday, February 7, 2014

Reebok ZQuick

With the way-colder-than-usual-winter we've been having, my daily runs have literally been put on ice.  I'm daydreaming of warmer days to come, when I can get back outside and enjoy a nice, exhilarating jog; to feel the sun shine on my face and the wind blow in my hair (and not return with frostbite or slush-filled shoes).  And in my daydreams I get to be as cool as the people in this video.




Since it's been a couple years since I last bought running shoes, I've been dreaming of getting a new pair lately, too, and these Reebok ZQuick running sneakers are looking pretty sweet.  I love my trusty Nikes, but with their steep price and new model tweaks that make them feel different than my perfect, original pair, they're just not doing it for me anymore.  Reebok, on the other hand, shows promise.  They've been inspired by hi-performance, Z-Rated tires, and created the Reebok ZQuick training shoe to deliver sports car handling, but like, for your feet. And they have plenty of color combinations to choose from (my favorite is the neon yellow & pink - Hello drivers! Please notice me!). Best of all, these kicks come in at just under $90 and they're available in models designed for both running (ZQuick) and training (ZQuick TR).   Since I do both, I may need to get one of each (as bad as my Nike's have become, my 7 year old (seriously) trainers are even worse.  Check these babies out and let me know if you buy a pair of the Reebok ZQuick!  


Compensation was provided by Reebok for this post. As always, opinions are 100% mine.  'Cause that's how I roll.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover