bitty.and.bunny: LBD

Saturday, March 15, 2014

LBD

A few weeks ago, I showed you my Little White Dress, and last year I found myself a solid shirt dress, but in the types of dresses every girl must own department, I'm still a little lacking.  This may probably come as a surprise, but I don't own a Little Black Dress (shock! gasp! horror!).  I've been meaning to buy one for a while; in fact I can pinpoint the exact moment I realized how much I needed one.  I was in Las Vegas and wanted to go to a club.  I had lots of cute items with me - black skinny jeans, chambray button up, the requisite sparkly sequined tank top - but nothing really appropriate for a club.  After that trip I found myself in more situations that certainly could have justified owning an LBD, but for some reason never took the time to actually shop for one.  So when my sponsor, JJsHouse asked me to write a post introducing their site, I knew this would be the perfect time to start searching.  JJs House has such a big selection - prom dresses, wedding dresses, cocktail dresses, Kate Middleton inspired dresses (!) - that at first I felt overwhelmed: until I found the super helpful Little Black Dress category.  It's like they read my mind (or, more likely, just know that every girl really should have an LBD in her closet).

I found so many on the site that speak to me.  The only hard part now is choosing which one to buy!



Which LBD speaks to you?


This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. Opinions are 100% my own because I'd totally rock these dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover