bitty.and.bunny: BBQ & Bonfire

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BBQ & Bonfire

tank: (old) gap | similar
flannel: similar
jacket: (old) i ♥ ronson | similar
jeans: exact
shoes: (old) delias | bad ass option
necklace: UO | crazy similar


_________________________
A few nights ago was my dad's birthday, and unlike the super hot, humid days we've been having recently (yes, please! bring it on!), his special day was on the chillier side. (My dad is not a fan of warm weather, so, Mother Nature's b-day gift to him perhaps?) We celebrated outside with a BBQ and a bonfire, so wearing flannel and a jacket was definitely the right move.  They added the perfect amount of warmth for the crisp night air. I suppose that practically sitting on top of the fire pit all night long might have helped a bit, too, but I'll just let my outfit take all the credit.  Because I'm nice like that.


Join the party.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dad :) I love your necklace too, it looks like two of them, neat. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover