bitty.and.bunny: Best. Fit. Ever.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Best. Fit. Ever.

This post brought to you by Abercrombie & Fitch. All opinions are 100% mine.

Even though we're in the throes of summer (pools, maxi dresses, pedicures, beach waves, backyard bbqs,  bonfires - how can you not love it?), I still get a little excited thinking about back to school season (cooler weather , lots of layers, and crisp autumn air).  Not that I've seen the inside of a classroom in over four years, or anything.  But because even though I'll most likely never matriculate again, I can still take advantage of all the back to school shopping sales.  If I had a first day of classes to look forward to, I'd absolutely wear something like this.  
Back To School

I especially love the sales on jeans.  I'm a firm believer in you-can-never-have-too-many-jeans as long as they fit really well, are totally flattering, and are 1,000% comfortable. Easier said than done.  I can't begin to tell you how many pairs of jeans and variety of brands I've tried over the years in an attempt to find that perfect pair, and I'm sure you - as a female with your own unique body and shape - can relate. Well, ladies,  Abercrombie & Fitch to the rescue.
 photo cf20bf87-4c23-4bf1-b8b8-0741a72e2290_zps8d5b9a0b.jpg
They have an amazing collection of jeans with an array of washes, sizes, and fits. Personally I'm a high waisted skinny jeans kind of girl.  But I also like a good, distressed boyfriend jean.  Abercrombie offers both of these (plus lots more), and all jeans have a no-slip waistband that lays flat and has memory stretch so it keeps its shape wash after wash.   And the very best part?  You can get any jeans in store for $35!  What's not to love?  Head over to A&F to discover your #BestFitEver.  
 photo 49093144-6976-47f5-8920-10b1ab91c176_zps89691043.jpg
Also, Follow @abercrombie on Twitter or Follow @abercrombie on Instagram for tons of sartorial inspiration!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover