bitty.and.bunny: Kurt Cobain Is My Homeboy

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kurt Cobain Is My Homeboy


dress: exact (on sale!)
flannel: (old) target | similar
shoes: payless | so similar
necklace: gifted | pretty option 1, 2
watch: exact
ring: Brooklyn street artist | similar




______________________________________

So, turns out my prediction about not needing the AC until next year was proven wrong pretty much immediately. Like, the next day kind of immediately. The last two days have been just great - 75º and muggy. And I'm not even being sarcastic. Sure, during the summer 75º and humid is cause for complaint, but in the middle of October, 75º and humid (and running the air conditioner!) means I couldn't be happier to be wrong.

So in honor of yesterday's warm weather I wore this ridiculously comfortable tank dress, and because I was feeling a little 90s grunge, I tied a flannel around the waist to cinch it in. It's a nod to warm weather, a nod to the fact that it's still October and I'll most likely get chilly later, and a nod to Kurt Cobain, whose style pretty much dictated what I wore for the greater portion of the 90s (and apparently still does even 20 years later).



I like to party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover