bitty.and.bunny: .

Friday, December 19, 2014

.

gift guide
Untitled #28

I'm of the belief that stocking stuffers are more fun when they are small, but thoughtful gifts.  Don't get me wrong, fill my stocking with candy, batteries, and scratch offs and I'm a happy camper.  But don't you just love wrapping up small presents and tucking them away in somebody's stocking?  It's always a happy surprise when the recipient discovers that extra special something in there.


1. e.l.f. 14 Piece Nail Polish Set (limited edition) $14 at $1 per bottle it's a great value, and you can split these up to drop one or two in each of your friends' stockings
3. Hair Jewelry $4.49 (see it in action here)
4. UNO! $6.29 
7. Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume $52 the bottle looks girly, but actually smells fantastic on a girl or a guy...and now you all know that my boyfriend wears ladies perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover